I am hoping someone here in this forum, can guide me, how to cite this record.
1. Firstly it appears to be a "book" - but a facsimile copy, that is held by the Historical Society of Pennsylvania.
2. The title of the book, is "Collections of The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania Vol XLV11" Philadelphia, 1900 (penned). "15" is also noted on the same page.
3. It certainly appears that it is copy transcript? noted as "Copied by K.R.B. 1900" - all records are in the same hand writing. It's not an original record.
4. The cover of the "Book" - shows First Moravian Church Philadelphia, PA. baptisms and marriages. 1. Philadelphia, PA.---church records. 2. Church records----Philadelphia, PA. 3. Moravian---Philadelphia, PA.---church records.
5. On another page, it shows P H 1 M R.
6. I found this record/digital image at Findmypast "Historical Society Of Pennsylvania, Births & Baptisms" plus it contains references for marriages relating to the same family.
The e-cat did not help in anyway: https://discover.hsp.org/Record/marc-76608
Help? And thanks in advance for any reply.